Friday, December 01, 2006

Why do i feel guilty??

I have no idea... But I know very well that i feel extremely guilty cos i can't go today...

Eventhough I know it's not my responsibilty, eventhough I know that I won't get blamed... Why do I feel like i've done something seriously wrong... I have a legitimate reason and yet i feel like a cow for not going....

So let's try and go tmrw and get told off...
Screw my bloody conscious... All it does is give me trouble...

1 comment:

Dinidu de Alwis said...

You went? And you lot might wanna kill me for this. I know that for work to produce good results, you need to get emotionally attached to it. And when you get emotional with your work, your personal life goes out the window. And for me, right now, AIDS and ***** are more important than youth empowerment.