Haven't blogged in a long long time... Maybe it's because I only blog when I'm upset, never when I'm happy... N then the past week I've been bloody annoyed with the new blogger system too cos I had to open a g mail account just to blog.. I mean seriously, whn you're boling with anger and frustration, the last thing you want to do is open an e mail account...
Anyways, Life or me has been the ultimate emotional roller coaster the past week... Friday and Saturday, were definitely ultimate highs... I cannot remember the last time i felt so good... Went for my very first Royal Thomian, something the old me would never have done, N amazingly I has a good time.. Or it might have just been the company i kept... But there i was, amidst hoards of drunk young guys, joyfully celebrating the thora victory, N i couldn't think of any other place i'd rather have been at... N across the grounds, there were the old folks, who were way past their alcohol tolerance level, singing joyfuly, dancing with the younger girls, and hugging every other person (even the ones they didn't know) n saying "machan how ah??"... Had i gone for Roy-tho about two years ago, I'd have shuddered n thought, gee drunk males.. sooo entretaining n rolled my eyes n made my way out after staying there for a decent period of time... But now... the thought of leaving didn't even strike me... I'm assuming it was the company I was keeping... I felt i had to stay cos I'm ready to stay wherever, as long as a certain someone is there with me... What was even more shocking was the very definite thought that kept flitting across my mind every now n then... The thought that 30 years from now... I'd still be doing the same thing... Justin a different tent.. Still amidst a lot of drunk guys..Still worried about how a certain someone was gonna fare the next day after all this drinking...
N that's definitely definitely interesting... cos I know what i want to do with my life for once... Maybe it's not what i need to do or should do... But hey.. everyone's allowed be selfish sometimes right???
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment