Sunday, September 02, 2007

10 things that have changed in my life since coming to college...


  1. I have to buy groceries each week. Not just some like I used to at home... BUT everything...

  2. I have to bring bought groceries back, all by myself (including a ten minute walk carrying groceries - which are sooooo not light)

  3. I have to do my own laundry. (oncE again not just the stuff i wanna wash myself but every single thing)

  4. My pretty new laptop is my new best friend (because it brings me closer to my loved ones)

  5. Between 12 midnight and six in the morning (SL time) I become a facebook addict

  6. When I'm sick, I have to go to a bloody doctor, instead of just going to my mum.

  7. I have to cook or else eat w/e is there in the cafeteria (which consists of a variety of tasteless junk) or stick to the dollar menu at Mc Donald's

  8. I can go out for as long as i want n come back as late as i want n not tell my dad.

  9. Going to the shower involves a lot of carrying.

  10. 98% of what i own, including clothes, shoes, accesories, food, books, crockery and cutlery are now stuffed in four drawers, two shelves, and two cupboards.

No comments: