Remember that story about the fox and the grapes. I don't recall where I read it but I feel like it was either in Aesop's fables or in something that you just end up reading as a kid. The fox who couldn't quite reach some grapes that were hanging on a vine convinces himself that it tastes sour and wouldn't do him any good and walks away etc etc.
Odd as it sounds, I (kind of) envy said fox right now. Because the grapes that I can't reach are anything but sour so I can't seem to make myself walk away.
sigh
p.s. - Sorry about the cryptic post and lame metaphor, it's just one of those times where everything's just right and horribly wrong at the same time.
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
3 comments:
Well, I don't know about the fox and the grapes Jane, but it's good to see you back!
awwwww.
I had no idea you read my blog, and you just made my day :)
so if u haven't eaten the grapes how do u know their not sour???
Post a Comment