Friday, June 30, 2006

Roles n cycles

We all play so many roles.... It's like from the minute we start collecting memories, all we do is play different characters n personalities that just keep changing over the years... Until one day, we just don't know who we are exactly... It's like you've played so many different roles, n you have something in common with all of those roles, but then again, you're not so sure whether it's who you are....

Am I making sense? I'm not so sure

Taking myself as an example, Over the past 11 years or so of my life, I've been the scared, shy kid who doesn't dare to speak unless spoken to, the know it all goody two shoes, the bubbly, fun, life is just great happy go lucky person, n now I've come to a point where i'm wondering where to turn... Do i proceed as before n move on to a new role? At the moment, I'm just wondering.. N confused... n lost... N i can no longer ask everyone around me to tell me what to do... Which is also something that i've grown to depend on.. Having someone tell me what I need to do.. But then you realize that you can't always have ppl telling you how to be you... But then we come back to my original dilemma, Who are you? or better yet, who am i?

Sometimes, I really have no idea... It's like I am a complete stranger to myself.

No comments: