I'm giving someone else a lot of pain.. I don't wan to but i can't help myself. Hard as it is to face the harsh reality of how things will turn out I refuse to face it now.. So what if it's gonna be tougher i another 10 months time?? I'll be happy now n deprssed later? Not the wisest move but that's what i seem to be wanting.. N thus i'm gonna end up hurting my friend/buddy/ bro/everything lese that he is to me really really bad.. Because i keep insisting that we should face whatever consequences later.. N i feel like a complete bitch.. I seem to have perfected the art of taking a a nice normal wonderful individual and screwing his life up... It doesn't help that he's already been subjected to a lot of things already... So i'm asking someone i love dearly to go through a lotta shit just cos i think i can handle it...
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
1 comment:
The higher you go, the harder you fall... So make sure that there are plenty of people to cushion the fall, if and when you fall... As always, you are more than welcome to disregad this comment/piece of advise...
I might have failed to mention that this is one of the few shortcomings of not approaching matters of the heart with logic...
Post a Comment