that I should at least let people know I'm alive and so that's what I'm doing. I'm very much alive except for my right big toe nail that I stubbed on a curb and is now a purply blue shade and quite disgusting.
And seeing I'm on here, I figured I might as well tell everyone why I don't blog as much.
a) I'm working three jobs this semester along with a full course load of work. I know it's insane but sometimes you can't turn down good opportunities when they find you and I hate choosing so I'm just doing everything.
b) One of my best friends at school is studying abroad this semester and so we (the rest of us here) started a blog to keep her updated so I have to post on that too
c) I'm taking a creative writing class this semester to try and figure out good or bad a writer I am and how well I work with producing actual work and not just random pieces that don't make too much sense and most of my creative energy goes into writing for that
now you see why eh??
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
1 comment:
dude, are we on for next week? call me.
Post a Comment