Hey Y'all (said in a I'm trying to make it sound southern but really you can tell I'm Sri Lankan kind of way
I know I said I would be staying away from the blog but apparently I'm not. So instead of finishing my short story for class, or doing the hundred odd pages or reading or the other fifty or so pages of summarizing or even watching Heroes , I'm typing a blog post.
Life at the moment is hectic. I thought going to school for six hours, doing stuff for Interact, going to Pothu's and then coming home at 7 or 8 in the night was bad. Apparently going from eight hours at a day job to six hours at the night job with a couple of hours in between is worse. My dad says I've finally entered the adult world. After six weeks, I'm ready to crawl back into my cocoon of being a kid and going to school and worrying about school and exams. really.
And you know how you have those days? The kind where you're running behind the bus that pulled out seconds before you get to it and the metro that started moving while you were tripping on your feet down the escalator and the elevator that closed on your face? I'm having one of those days.
And my charger died. flash + smoke + the disgusting smell of burnt rubber = one very dead charger and one very pissed of Jane.
Sigh. Apparently it's true what they say about rain. When it rains, it does fucking pour!
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment