Thursday, June 04, 2009

I am so fucking good

at boxing.

Yes, you heard me right. Boxing.
And I kind of LOVE it. And I'm legit good.

For real. As real as Wi boxing gets that is. Because there's no way in hell I'd be boxing for real. Obviously. Being approximately 100 pounds and all that.

But Wi Boxing is AMAZING and I'm contemplating a change in my life plan.

6 comments:

Dili said...

Going geek are we? Coolness Coolness :) Never played on a Wii myself though :\ Do let us know when you smash your first tv xD

T said...

dude wii boxing is awesome. and its a damn good workout too.

Dee said...

how to?

Jane Doe said...

Dili - For sure. I'll remember to keep you updated in case I do and technically, I've always been Geek :)

T - I know right, I really love it.

DeeCee - Huh??

Dili said...

@DeeCee: you need one of these to do this

Jane Doe said...

ha ha