The whole blogosphere fiasco that's been going down?
This post isn't about that though. While usually I have this habit of going after wars to fight (and this would’ve been right up my alley), this is more of a general ramble about the somewhat sad state of my life.
Three days of classes, two papers, two finals and two presentations to go before I become a Junior in college. I’m just wondering where on earth the past two years have gone because I still remember the freshmen who sat outside the building (where orientation would be), stuffing a subway sandwich into her mouth just before international student orientation kicked off.
Strange how it’s been two years and I cannot even imagine (and I’ve tried) what my life would’ve been like had I not come here. The horror, I might have even compromised and “met halfway” like Ding once suggested and on the way to getting hitched. *shudder*
Moving on, I’m done with my second year of school, and obviously I still have no clue what-so-ever about what I want to do with my life and speaking of moving on, I’m moving off. Off campus that is, six friends and I have officially become the proud tenants of a boooootiful apartment, newly refurbished, three bedrooms and baths, AND (this one’s the cherry on top of the cake folks,) it has a fountain in the lobby of the complex. Fancy that eh? Me, living in a building that has a fountain. So after several hours wasted on Craig’s list I’ve realized that people give away a lot of free shit. And some of it’s pretty decent so guess what moi will be doing in the next couple of weekends.
I feel like such an adult (in my head I have this vision of a DC based Friends like lifestyle for the next eight months even though everyone else is pretty convinced that people will die at the end.
I seem to have lost my train of thought, I think it’s the old-age getting to me (and if you didn’t know this already I turned 22 last year). *Gasp*So naaaki only but what to do. I has a mini breakdown and then wrote down a lot of emotional soppy stuff and then decided that I just needed to turn 21 again. So easy and solves most of my problems.
Anyway, I’m off and sorry for the abrupt end but I’ve legit (I love that word) forgotten what I was going to say.
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
1 comment:
lol..22 is naaaaki? then how should 25 feel?:S
take it easy..:) chill..:)
Post a Comment