Friday, May 08, 2009

Here's what happens

when your boss decided to hold scheduling meetings during the week when you have class, and random people proxy for you.

You work most of Friday and early (no one sane is up) Saturday morning and attend the end of semester booze fest you've been looking forward to all week and stay sober.

The only thought's that's keeping me from killing anyone or myself for that matter, is knowing that I'm making the same amount I make in a week in a 24 hour period.

On a side note, people suck. If I were stuck on a desert island with no human around, I would be the happiest person on earth. Unfortunately I'm at a front desk with retarded residents who don't understand half the things they're told,don't bother reading the notices plastered all over the dorms and think the f-ing world revolves around them!

So here I am, instead of sitting on the second-hand new couch, watching TV and chilling, I’m stuck at a desk, checking snotty people out of their rooms.

This looks like a promising start to my summer

No comments: