I'm euphoric n elated... Haven't felt this good in a long, long time...
Most things are going great in my life.. So great that I forgot to make time for some important things and people in my life... Kinda wish I hadn't but stopping to think about the rest of the world when you're having a good time is really hard sometimes...
N several unexpected surprises since the last time I blogged.. Good surprises...
The ones that make you feel all warm n fuzzy inside, and are responsible for my feeling of elation.. Got my practice test scores n they were good.. n at the moment, when I'm convinced I've failed my A/ls, it's an amazing feeling to realize that i'm not actually stupid.. just lazy...
Several other aspects of my life are also going good.. I'm doing lotsa of things I love...
I feel wanted n safe n cared for...N i'm at a point where i have to make a pretty important choice...
But i need to decide which direction i should travel in... Should I choose the path that I want to follow? Or should I opt for the safer, risk less path that at the moment seems dark and dismal? Should I follow my heart or my head?
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
2 comments:
Where do you want to go? Finally? If both paths lead you there, take the path that you want to go in... If you die tomorrow, make sure you die with no regret whatsoever about what you did with your life.
As I always say, love, not logic. Which means the heart, not the head...
Logic spoils a lot of things...
And I always fail to mention that love spoils a few things as well...
Post a Comment