A certain person, Q who i've been fortunate/unfortunate enough to like/ be mixed up + confused over/ dislike for an extremely long period of time is now back on the island... And as usual, I am once again going through a state where i'm tormenting myself over a variety of things (the common factor in them being the person mentioned above)
I was pretty convinced, that finally, FINALLY, I was over him... ready to move on... But apprently that's not the case any more... While A little voice in my head keeps yelling out every now n then that i'm so OVER him, another equally loud voice keeps reminding me every now n then that i'll be seeing him in less than 48 hours... A prospect that I seem to eagerly anticipate and dread at the same time....
While 'being in like' as I like to put it, is actually a pretty nice thing(With the warm feeling at the pit of your stomach etc), it does however become an annoyance when Q has so far... well to quote a friend "seen right through me"... (By saying so I mean that my existence has barely been noticed by him).Having come to this realization a while ago, My biggest problem at the moment is the battle of voices in my head...
So we come back to my question, Do I like him or do I not? Can I dislike and like a person simultaneously?
I wonder...
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
1 comment:
Well, first of all, thank you for calling me a friend.
On Q's issue, as I told you, in the past. you had sparks flying everywhere when you saw him. You were expecting the same to happen this time, but it didn't. I think you're over him.
Which brings me to...
Post a Comment