So I started this semester with my usual intentions of kicking academic ass and getting a 4.0 and all that and once again I've come to the part of the semester where I've stopped caring. I've stopped caring and eventhough I have an eight page paper due in about 13 hours, I still haven't found time to start it. I did however find time to watch Gossip Girl and Heroes and then some random crap and facebook for a while and waste time that could have been spent working on the said paper. Now it's not a proper paper as such but more a case study, nevertheless, it still needs to written and the fact that I have to line out my plan and actually type the words on screen doesn't seem to strike me and the fact that I haven't typed anything and I have 13 hours and counting left doesn't seem to bother me the least bit!
Screw college, I just need to find a rich guy who'll marry me and will me his money. or adopt me even because i'm not picky.
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment