You know that feeling, the one that I've sworn off that makes you feel so good, oh-so-good, as if everything is suddenly nicer and brighter and more colorful and the world's suddenly become a better place... That's the one and i'm in right now... Completely and wholly engulfed in.
I'm head over heels... in like that is.
And it's going to stay that way. Eventually, it'll go away (I hope) because no way am even open to the idea of anything other than friendship with good friends and a good friend he is, one of my best in fact. So for now, I'm happy facebook stalking, hanging out, spending most of our time together, and being taken to see a performance that I've always wanted to see. sigh. (I'm going with him but that's only because he got two free tickets and figured I'd enjoy the show more than everyone else would- which is true and completely reasonable) but that hasn't stopped me from getting excited about it - the show not him.
who am I kidding I'm excited about spending a whole entire evening with him watching an AMAZING show!
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment