online journal of mine...Random thoughts.. random things that suddenly strike me... The highs and lows in life and everything in between...
Wednesday, October 22, 2008
It's time to change
My blog turned two a few months ago and I figured it was time I explored new themes and new gadgets (I has no idea this feature existed and it was so darn cool) and changed my blog a little. So I did. Obviously. I wish I knew enough about technical stuff to create my own template but I don't (It might just be that I'm blind and didn't see the little icon that said "create your own template") so I stuck with something already provided. I'm trying to decide what gadgets I want and not, and I'm in still in the process of trying to decide what I want to do with my blog. Layout wise.
I also have something else to bitch blog about but it needs to be a separate post.
I like to run in a wild, child-like manner all the time,even though I hit twenty a while ago.
I suck at dancing but love it anyways.
I love the people I love, unconditionally and with fierce loyalty but hate the ones I dislike with even more passion.
I'm pretty shy but I pretend to be loud and outgoing.
Food makes me happy.
I like to think I'm a decent writer even though I know I'm not.
No comments:
Post a Comment