Saturday, November 15, 2008

Maybe someday but not yet (apparently)

I've been tagged so here goes,

I have never,

been to a protest (this comes right on top of the list because come tomorrow, or later today technically, this will no longer belong on the list)

been able to understand why my friends put up with me

been completely and positively sure that whatever I’m doing is right. ever

been able to tell my mother exactly how I feel about our relationship

had a moment where all that mattered was that one particular instance and I could ignore the rest of the world and my surroundings for just an instance

gotten drunk to a point where I’ve lost my senses (I’m always too cautious)

been very reckless about anything

eaten any form of sea food except cuttle fish and fish (and shrimp over a decade ago)

not been in “like” for more than a month or two at a stretch in the past six-seven years

thought of a future where I don’t have my own family, even though I insist I don’t intend to get married and know I most likely won’t

been able to commit to anything for longer than a couple of years (including a person)


I tag, ding, chaar-max, gutterflower, dilli and pp because I think pretty much everyone else has been tagged!

3 comments:

Dili said...

Well you had to go and wake me from my blogging slumber didnt you. xD ty ty ty

You know what, after reading that list i can safely say, you and I could have a beautiful freindship.. xD

that sounds too much like a pickup line doesnt it? :)

Jane Doe said...

it does. On account of the fact that
a) you're ding's friend
b) you've always been nice on my blog

I'm going ignore the said almost pick-up line.

and sorry I woke you up! :)

pissu perera said...

ah, i didn't see this tag util i did it.

go, go get drunk. i once got so sloshed i threw up around half of colpetty and then fell asleep on the washstand at a club. it put me off booze for about 3 weeks ;D