Sunday, November 09, 2008

podi no more...

So I was on facebook (big surprise there) and there were a couple of friend requests and they both belonged to my old school network and so I added them with no hesitation and then clicked on one profile, only to find out that it was one of my podi kids.

My podi kids are the group of kids who used to be in grade 4 and 5, maybe even 6 during my last couple of years in school. I know some of them because they used to participate in house stuff, some of them because they assumed I'd be nice and found out the hard way that I wasn't when they were being punished for talking during prayers. They were a really nice bunch though and I was used to running into them every now and then and occasionally when I went back to school (after graduating) they'd run up with a hi j-akki how are you etc etc. They were podi and they were kids.

The podi kid who friended me on fb was pouting in most of her pictures and she was no longer podi. WTF?

No comments: