Monday, November 10, 2008

well see,

the past couple of weeks have been absolutely crazy and I've become lazier than ever so blogging hasn't happened as frequently as I wanted it to. So here's what been happening in a nutshell. Maybe some of the following will become blog posts in itself but the likelihood of that actually taking place is rare thanks to the aforementioned lazy factor.

I saw a Cirque du Soleil performance - AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH!!!! absolutely fucking amazing

I have the greatest friend ever and I love them to bits and tiny pieces

I've found my soul-roommate

Anne Hull (who won a Pulitzer last year and works for the Washington Post) is the coolest person I've met and I had the best comm class ever today when she was speaking to us. I'm also head over heels in love with her and hopefully I can be her intern sometime next year (this is highly unlikely but a girl can hope I figure)

ELECTION!!! - There's nothing like a historic election and living in the Nation's capital

I'm convinced that I can pull of two part time jobs, school and an internship next semester - This should be fun to watch

I'm going to a protest on Saturday - my first one in fact since the parents always flipped whenever I tried to at home

We vacuumed our room yesterday and seeing a clean floor makes me ridiculously happy.

2 comments:

T said...

oooh WAY COOL, election night in DC!! how WAS that?

Jane Doe said...

CRAZY!

and there was rioting all over the city and drums and stuff outdoors.

and people got naked.

I might write a post about it if i have time. maybe