I saw a girl the other day, walking to class and something struck me. It was a somewhat rainy sludgy day, when the snow (in it's ugliest form of muddy sludge) was on the side of the roads and a stingingly cold drizzle was constantly present along with a bitingly cold wind. I was walking extra carefully, trying not to slip because the walkways can become pretty slippery on days like that, when I saw her.
She was limping, while hurrying to class, limping because she was wearing a foot brace on one foot and a heeled stiletto on the other. This was just really crazy because she was willing to limp, on a rainy day, with a foot in a brace, just so she could wear a heel. It's people like her who set insane fashion standards that drive many a young girl over the edge...
SERIOUSLY!!!!!
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment