Today was one of those days that you wish never happened or maybe could do over. It started out pretty decent. I got up at a decent hour, n got dressed and was eating cereal instead of toast so I would have to rush to get to class. I got engrossed in facebook and left five minutes early instead of ten minutes as I should have. I go downstairs to get the printout for class, n realize that I haven't mailed the stuff that needs to be printed to the lab. So I rush back upstairs, mail the stuff n come back down, only to discover that the printer was screwed and that I couldn't get the printout. After trying to get it to work for a while, I gave up because I was now too late to make it to class (because almost half the time period was over). I also remembered that I'd forgotten to grab an eraser and a calculator, just as the elevator started moving down, and thus ended up cutting out a lot of stuff on my quiz and using my phone to do the calculations. To add a cherry on top of the cake, it was horribly, dreadfully, stingingly cold today (my face actually went numb each time I went outside) and it's that time of the month again. With a week to go and a ton of work due before spring break, me is having a really hard time.
There's also the fact that my phone's messed up, my long overdue phone bill that needs paying, stupid tax forms that need to be sorted, a non-existent job that needs to be found, and a laptop that seems to have a mind of it's own.
I could really use a break right about now...
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment