Monday, December 01, 2008

this is the plan for the next week...

Monday
• Gossip Girl
• Heroes
• Stats Presentation

Tuesday
• 8 page paper on racism and the media and god knows what else
• Did I mention that I plan to finish the paper during that time and work six hours and go to class

Wednesday
• Actually write the aforementioned paper because we all know I won't really write it two days ahead of time.
• Stats report on how much TV an average college kid watches

Thursday
• The Office
• Another 8 page paper on something crime related for Friday

Friday
• Finish paper frantically while at work just before class
• Shop and bake for the floor Christmas party with A and AT
• Sit at the desk at work for four bloody hours if I can't find anyone to cover for me

See you on the other side!

No comments: