Thursday, March 06, 2008

a turn for the worse...

I drank three cups of tea (two with ginger, one with honey), one cup of coffee (cos I love coffee) and sucked on cherry flavored lozenges but it didn't go away. I had to start taking my meds (which I was trying to avoid because I'm deathly afraid that by the time I hit the autumn years of life I'll have out done all the antibiotics available in the market and/or not have a liver due to consuming too much medicine), but I had to start the usual dose yesterday because my extremely sore throat just wouldn't get better. I'm a little bit of a hypochondriac and a little bit of "i need to take medicine in abundance because I'm a little sick" kind of person, mainly because my mother's a doctor, and antibiotics (the minutes you get sick) is the done thing at home.
This is the first dose for this year and hopefully the only dose. I don't like raking medicines because of the reasons discussed above and try to avoid it. Anyways, the medicine and the lack of sleep is now kicking in so all I can say is, thank god I'm done with classes and my paper's only due tomorrow afternoon. I love coming back from class on thursdays mornings cos I know that I don't have any other lessons that day. Such an amazing feeling.
p.s - I think this is natures way of laughing me because i got ultra excited about the weather :( serves me right for trying to wear my summer clothes and eating too much ice cream.

No comments: