Saturday, March 01, 2008

Realization

I only write when I'm single. Maybe it's because when I'm in a relationship I just say everything I feel instead of writing it. Maybe that's why I lost myself. writing about my life is what I do, and have done for ages. Sometimes in journals, sometimes in the PC at home (password protected so my dad or sister won't come across them accidentally), finally on the net but then it stopped. One day it just stopped. From daily or weekly posts (confessions/rants) it became monthly or even longer durations. I don't know why exactly. To be honest, I had nothing to type about. Now suddenly I do, sometimes twice a day even and I'm constantly needing to sign into jot down something because I need to let it out. Maybe I am finding myself again. Slowly... Rediscovering what made me into me.

No comments: