Ok so I lied. I didn't really work on my paper. I have t turn it in at 09.55 tomorrow morning so that gives me more than 12 hours to work on it (if I don't sleep at all that is). I have no idea why I'm so lazy. But I am. extraordinarily lazy. I spent the past hour or so going through a new blog I discovered and contemplating on the post by T.
Both T and Gutter flower wanted to know how I knew it was them and I think I figured out how. It's because I discovered their blogs one day and then read almost all of it non-stop. Reading (non- academic stuff) non-stop is my one talent and I'm proud of it (my friends (who really do love me) still laugh about how they used to play, "how to get Jane to look away from her book" back in the day before we became inseparable (even though technically we are separated geographically now), yes I was "that kid"). But the point is, reading through a whole blog in one go is very enlightening. It's like meeting someone for the first time and you analyze who they are,, find mutual likes, dislikes, friends and foes and then you decide whether or not they're kindred spirits. It's the same with a blog, except you also realize whether or not you've met that person before towards the end. That's why I can't pin point it out and say how I know who they are. I just know. I'm pretty sure most people just do (or maybe it's my special talent). My 7th sense one might say (yes I already have a 6th sense and no I can't tell you what it is).
Let me use Chaar max's blog (that I started reading this afternoon) to demonstrate what I learned about him. I hope he won't mind ("sorry I used you're blog") and if he does, good luck finding out who I am... :)
He is an ex-Royalist and an Actor (no kidding)
I'm assuming he's an ex Interactor and that I've come across him at some point or the other
He and I have at least two friends in common (outside the blogging community). I'm not too sure about this. It's only a hunch.
We've been at the same place at least once (maybe more but once again, a hunch only)
so then all you've got to do is connect the dots. And that just happens automatically sometime just before you fall asleep when the most inspiring thoughts enter your head. In this case, I'm not so sure I will connect the dots...
One question to everyone who read my blog for the first time, "Did you know who I was? Or at least come up with enough dots that could or could not be connected?"
I Want To Be A Nationalist
7 years ago
20 comments:
dude you are scary. don't you know chaarmax is paranoid about being stalked?! i take it you've already seen his latest post? lol!!
Ya I did, I'm hoping he won't figure out who I am and wipe me off the face of the earth...
But I wasn't stalking him... It was just interesting facts I discovered because of what he blogged about; stuff that I was at (especially)... I didn't mean for it to sound like I did a background check on him or anything...
And so the point I'm making... We're freakily honest and revealing when we blog... because even if you don't use words, describing the event is enough...
Aaahhrrggg!! You Stalker!!
So now that I've got that out of the way. Whoa.. I'm not sure whether to be mad or in awe.. that you found my blog/writing that interesting to read non-stop. So thanks.. I guess I have one more avid reader/stalker on board then. :)
And like I mentioned on T's post. SL is small country and CMB is even like a micro-society. Very limited entertainment options, close knit friends, soo many relations. It's obvious that you and I might have been at either the Big Match, or maybe a play, Shakespeare Dram Comp for that matter, maybe even sitting in the same row, our friends chatting yours without knowing the connection. So it's just a matter of time...
whew... for a while their I was a getting kind of scared (in case you gt extra paranoid about me or something)... :)
anyways, if it helps, the likelihood of that hapenning is almost nil as I'm not home most of the time... hopefully that'll help you sleep better at night :p
I know who you are! :P
no kidding ding...
You haven't returned my messages by the way... thanks! for ignoring me...
Oooh interesting! Do you know who I am?
Not yet :P
Are you going to Sri Lanka for the summer??? I might just wait till it's a blogger "reunion" or something like that... :)
I might be ;) Not sure about a blogger reunion though, I like being mysterious!
I did too... and then T found out who I was... If it helps, I'm pretty sure we don't know each other and we've never come across each other so it would still be "mysterious" as I'd be meeting the blogger and not meeting someone I (kind of) know who just happens to blog too...
i know who you are darwin :D he he.. it was through the facebook wall of a mutual friend. and watch out for chaar max. apparently the stalked has now turned into a stalker.
Did you know that you and I apparently went to the same school PP??? Or so I was told...
Yes, it was actually kinda easy to figure it out once you connect the dots. And btw, I think our blogs have been discovered by a few mutual friends. :) I'll tell you properly on FB.
Hey, if you know chaarmax then maybe I do too!
i see t has been talking :) yeah, when i read you and t are from the same school i figured you and i'd be from the same school also. am i not a rocket scientist? :D but i left when i was pretty small..
i know who Lost and Gutterflower are and maybe who T is, and im not even a blogger :P hehe!
Anam, I know thats you. :p
We need to talk dude!
what? Anam, whose that? :P
Idiot.
:p
Go and study! You owe me a long chat BTW.
how come i owe you a long chat? :(
(damn, so much for the 'anonymous')
btw, was i the 'mutual friend' you were gonna facebook 'lost' about? :P
(im sorry, im having too much fun with this, arent i?)
Post a Comment