Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Finals week

I have had a very productive study day so far. Productive on my opinion at least...
I spent,
Six hours going (walking most of the time) to all the Ben and Jerry's in the city...
Half an hour consuming a number seven from Mc Donald's
Three hours napping (Walking and eating gets very tiring so what's a girl to do)
One hour writing the intro to my twelve page paper (I haven't finished researching it yet)
Twenty minutes watching the last bit of Zoolander
One hour waiting in line and then finally consuming pancakes at "midnight pancakes with the Methodists"
One hour working on a couple of crossword puzzles with AT and JF (These things make you smarter and we didn't look anything up either)
Ten minutes typing this post

Work that's due for the rest of the week,
One twelve page paper by Thursday (I have two pages and practically no research)
Revise for the English final on Thursday Morning
Finish a six page final for Friday
Revise and Practice Calculus for Friday

Sometimes I wonder why I can never live up to expectations... (especially mine)

On the plus side, I've eaten a lot of food (always a good thing for a fattie like me), I found two Indian Restaurants that I'll definitely be going to next semester, and I spent a lot of time with my favorite Americans... and now I'm going to bed... definitely a very productive day...



2 comments:

pissu perera said...

i have my finals in 3 weeks and i spend my day in a drugged stupor. i'm either in bed sleeping or in bed waiting to fall asleep and i have half of one subject and three whole subjects to go. i am the definition of "you're so screwed".

Jane Doe said...

That makes two of us... I just found out that I like cross words puzzles... so much for studying for the next final... sigh... unless it's on cross word puzzles..